Author Topic: Kid Montana's Lazy Contest  (Read 97 times)

Offline Kid Montana

• Veteran
  • Feedback Rating: (+11)
    • View Profile

• Badges: (View All)
    Trader - Bronze
Kid Montana's Lazy Contest
« on: 08/11/2014 07:20 PM »
So six months ago I moved to Southeast Texas after I got a new job that started the first Monday of the year.   For the first month in the area I was house hunting, working full time and living in a hotel and didn't really have time or a place to smoke a cigar.  After five or six weeks of searching, I finally found the place I'm in now at the beginning of February. Maybe it was the 2nd week of February.  Whatever.  I smoked my first cigar a day after I moved in and have been saving all my cigar bands since.  Actually, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug... ok it has been seven months, but honestly I was too lazy to post up this contest until now.  

Now, normally the contest would be to guess how many cigar bands I've accumulated, but screw that.  I don't have time to count all that s**t so I'm just weighing them.  I've been stuffing the bands into a 1 liter beer mug I stole from a fest while I lived in Germany years ago and just weighed it with the bands, then without the bands and did some subtraction. (See pictures).

The contest is: guess the weight in GRAMS of sixseven months worth of cigar bands.  This contest isn't worth a whole lot of effort so just one guess per person, because the prize probably isn't that great since I'm just going to grab some of whatever I have laying around, sling it into whatever box I have laying around, slap what will hopefully be enough stamps on it and drop it into the mail.  I'll end the contest whenever I remember to update this thread some time early next week; plenty of time so take your time.

Offline Caveman Steve

• Extreme Veteran
  • Feedback Rating: (+13)
    • View Profile

CRA Member
RE: Kid Montana's Lazy Contest
« Reply #1 on: 08/11/2014 07:27 PM »

2.35 grams. Is the contest over yet so I can collect my shytty prize??  Just wunderin.

:biggrin:  

Offline ntanner

• Elite Expert
  • Feedback Rating: (+18)
    • View Profile

Cigar Photos Poster - Silver Cigar Places Poster - Gold Cigar DB Posts - Bronze Cigar Reviewer - Gold Trader - Bronze Troops Supporter
Re: Kid Montana's Lazy Contest
« Reply #2 on: 08/11/2014 07:29 PM »
Cool idea, I'll say 12 Grams.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me..

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cfickter

• Elite Expert
  • Feedback Rating: (+77)
    • View Profile

CRA Member Bomber - Bronze Cigar Places Poster - Bronze Cigar DB Posts - Bronze Cigar Reviewer - Silver Trader - Gold Troops Supporter
« Reply #3 on: 08/11/2014 07:36 PM »
Dan  going all metric on us!
so I guess being the first in I get to set the bar  I'll go 12 grams
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/FickterChuck
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chuck.fickter

Offline Kid Montana

• Veteran
  • Feedback Rating: (+11)
    • View Profile

Trader - Bronze
RE: Kid Montana's Lazy Contest
« Reply #4 on: 08/11/2014 07:37 PM »
Caveman Steve - 8/11/2014  10:27 PM

2.35 grams. Is the contest over yet so I can collect my shytty prize??  Just wunderin.

:biggrin:  

:-(

No.

Offline cavenbk

• Expert
  • Feedback Rating: (+27)
    • View Profile

CRA Member Cigar Photos Poster - Bronze Trader - Bronze Troops Supporter
« Reply #5 on: 08/11/2014 08:31 PM »
I'll go 10 grams. Thanks for the contest!
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.