Author Topic: Anyone happen to live near NWA?  (Read 111 times)

Offline Rammstein142

• Feedback Rating: (+3)
    • View Profile

• Badges: (View All)
Anyone happen to live near NWA?
« on: 08/10/2014 08:33 PM »
Figured I would see if there were any folks near NWA(Northwest Arkansas) looking to get together sometime and herf or just have some fellow folks around to smoke with. Plus would be great to finally meet some other BOTL/SOTL in person.

Cheers
Tim
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

Offline Newbhunter

• Elite Veteran
  • Feedback Rating: (+29)
    • View Profile

Bomber - Bronze Cigar Places Poster - Bronze Trader - Silver
Re: Anyone happen to live near NWA?
« Reply #1 on: 08/11/2014 03:44 AM »
Phew, till I read the post, I thought u were talking about the 90's rap group! ...  Hope someone picks u up on the offer, it's always fun meeting geeks, just make sure to wear your bomb suit and bring plenty of ammo to strike back, we tend to get quite "hostile"....!!

Offline Cfickter

• Elite Expert
  • Feedback Rating: (+77)
    • View Profile

CRA Member Bomber - Bronze Cigar Places Poster - Bronze Cigar DB Posts - Bronze Cigar Reviewer - Silver Trader - Gold Troops Supporter
Re: Anyone happen to live near NWA?
« Reply #2 on: 08/11/2014 03:47 AM »
It is always to great to get together with other Geeks, good luck sorry SWP (Southwest Pennsylvania)
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/FickterChuck
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chuck.fickter