Author Topic: I am still very much alive :D  (Read 293 times)

Offline hebron

• Expert
  • Feedback Rating: (+19)
    • View Profile

• Badges: (View All)
    Bomber - Bronze Cigar Photos Poster - Silver Cigar Places Poster - Silver Cigar DB Posts - Bronze Trader - Bronze
I am still very much alive :D
« on: 08/06/2014 12:38 PM »
Hi brothers!

Long time no see, very long actually. Lots of things happened; super busy at work, leading a team of software developers in India :) Had three weeks vacation which we spend in my parents house, they were on their vacation in the sailboat. They have a great house, with a nice garden and a fantastic location. This summer has beaten all records in Norway, it's been so hot and humid that I've never seen anything like it! I had four Indian guys visiting for the kickoff for our development project, and they were commenting on the heat ;)

I think I've drank over four cases of beer while we were at my parents house, and smoked a minimum of two cigars a day. The twins were playing in a baby bathtub thing and life was just great! Completely off the grid!

Apart from that I have set up and is helping my wife run a web community for twin moms, which has taken up quite a lot of time but is actually going quite good :D

I have received some PMs from some of you, I truly appreciate that I have not been forgotten, and I will reply to them :) Also Michael sent something in the mail that I as beyond stoked about. I will address that in a thread of it's own, as it truly deserves.

So short story, life has been good, family is good, work is hectic, but rewarding. I am attaching some photos to show that it's not all lies!

PS: I now have both an Android pad and phone, so I'll be outside for my next herf I hope. Actually smoking this time!
- Thomas

Offline Caveman Steve

• Extreme Veteran
  • Feedback Rating: (+13)
    • View Profile

CRA Member
RE: I am still very much alive :D
« Reply #1 on: 08/06/2014 12:45 PM »

Welcome home!

Great pics of the kiddoes.

I never imagined it got that hot in Norway. 

:biggrin:  

Offline StogieDad

• Extreme Expert
  • Feedback Rating: (+130)
    • View Profile

CRA Member Bomber - Silver Cigar Photos Poster - Silver Cigar Places Poster - Gold Cigar DB Posts - Gold Cigar Reviewer - Gold Trader - Gold Troops Supporter
Re: I am still very much alive :D
« Reply #2 on: 08/06/2014 12:48 PM »
Good to see you around brother!  Hope all is well!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf n turf. Its a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Offline bmac7754

• Extreme Expert
  • Feedback Rating: (+109)
    • View Profile

CRA Member Bomber - Silver Cigar Photos Poster - Gold Cigar Places Poster - Gold Cigar DB Posts - Gold Cigar Reviewer - Silver Trader - Silver Troops Supporter
« Reply #3 on: 08/06/2014 12:49 PM »
Welcome back Thomas.  Sounds like you had a great time, family is looking good.  By the way, I like the shirt.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. - Mark Twain

Offline DonM

• Extreme Guru
  • Feedback Rating: (+34)
    • View Profile

CRA Member Bomber - Bronze Cigar Places Poster - Gold Cigar DB Posts - Gold Cigar Reviewer - Gold Trader - Bronze Troops Supporter
« Reply #4 on: 08/06/2014 12:51 PM »
Glad to see you back here on CG.  It sounds like you have had a great summer so far and the pics of the kids are great, they look to be very happy!

Just because you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town  - George Carlin

Offline Mojo66

• Extreme Expert
  • Feedback Rating: (+40)
    • View Profile

CRA Member Bomber - Bronze Cigar Photos Poster - Silver Cigar Places Poster - Gold Trader - Silver Troops Supporter
« Reply #5 on: 08/06/2014 12:57 PM »
Long time Thomas, good to hear from you. The twins look healthy and happy and so do you, all great news
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Offline ntanner

• Elite Expert
  • Feedback Rating: (+18)
    • View Profile

Cigar Photos Poster - Silver Cigar Places Poster - Gold Cigar DB Posts - Bronze Cigar Reviewer - Gold Trader - Bronze Troops Supporter
« Reply #6 on: 08/06/2014 12:57 PM »
Good to hear all is well. Good looking kid's, must take after mom. :biggrin:
« Last Edit: 08/06/2014 12:58 PM by ntanner »
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me..

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. Thomas Jefferson

Offline The Burn Ward

• Expert
  • Feedback Rating: (+63)
    • View Profile

CRA Member Bomber - Bronze Cigar Photos Poster - Gold Cigar Places Poster - Gold Cigar DB Posts - Bronze Cigar Reviewer - Bronze Trader - Gold Troops Supporter
« Reply #7 on: 08/06/2014 01:02 PM »
Welcome back!

Offline Brlesq

• Elite Guru
  • Feedback Rating: (+120)
    • View Profile

Bomber - Silver Cigar Places Poster - Gold Cigar DB Posts - Gold Cigar Reviewer - Silver Trader - Gold Troops Supporter
« Reply #8 on: 08/06/2014 01:03 PM »
Good to hear that things are going well for you and your family, Thomas.  We've missed you!
Bruce
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm
[/size]

Hey! How come 'Habana' is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

"Bruce is fast becoming my Cigar Pimp. If this keeps up I'll be drawing up adoption papers for Bruce." ~ Cigary

Offline Vroomp

• Elite Expert
  • Feedback Rating: (+146)
    • View Profile

CRA Member Bomber - Gold Cigar Photos Poster - Gold Cigar Places Poster - Gold Cigar DB Posts - Gold Cigar Reviewer - Silver Trader - Silver Troops Supporter
« Reply #9 on: 08/06/2014 01:04 PM »
Glad to hear everything is going well for you! :bigthumbs:
Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Offline toby2

• Guru
  • Feedback Rating: (+57)
    • View Profile

CRA Member Bomber - Bronze Cigar Photos Poster - Bronze Cigar Places Poster - Bronze Cigar DB Posts - Bronze Cigar Reviewer - Bronze Trader - Silver Troops Supporter
« Reply #10 on: 08/06/2014 01:06 PM »
neat pics!! love em!
"We can't reach old age by another man's road. My habits protect my life, but they would assassinate you."
-Mark Twain

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."
-Ernest Hemingway

Offline Kman

• Elite Veteran
  • Feedback Rating: (+41)
    • View Profile

CRA Member Bomber - Bronze Cigar Photos Poster - Silver Cigar Places Poster - Bronze Trader - Silver Troops Supporter
« Reply #11 on: 08/06/2014 01:10 PM »
Great to hear from you and glad things are going well. Kids and the pictures look awesome!!
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Offline Kevin48438

• Veteran
  • Feedback Rating: (+7)
    • View Profile

CRA Member
« Reply #12 on: 08/06/2014 01:31 PM »
Good to see ya back.   I had been wondering about you.  Cheers!
"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

"There are two things worth living for, one is a good cigar, the other is a better one." - Unknown

Offline SenorPablo

• Administrator
  • Elite Expert
  • Feedback Rating: (+22)
    • View Profile

Cigar Geeks Admin CRA Member Cigar Photos Poster - Silver Cigar Places Poster - Gold Cigar DB Posts - Gold Cigar Reviewer - Silver Trader - Bronze Troops Supporter
« Reply #13 on: 08/06/2014 02:00 PM »
Good to hear from you again Thomas!  Sounds like a great summer aside from the heat. :-)  Great pics of the twins!

-Paul

Offline gitfiddl

• Elite Guru
  • Feedback Rating: (+46)
    • View Profile

CRA Member Bomber - Bronze Cigar Places Poster - Bronze Cigar DB Posts - Silver Cigar Reviewer - Gold Trader - Bronze
RE: I am still very much alive :D
« Reply #14 on: 08/06/2014 02:03 PM »
Welcome back.  The kids are adorable!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".